My Future is Near

My Future is Near and I predict that I will graduate from college, be a professional soccer player, travel all around the world, and have a great family. My future is important to me because I want to have a great life ahead, I want to work hard in order to get to accomplishment my goals. I also feel that if I graduate from college I could have nearly any job that involves thinking and speaking. I also think that if I get a good job I would be able to support myself and my family. I think it is very important to work hard every day so I can be prepared for my awesome life.

My goal to be a professional soccer player is by working hard every week at practicing and doing my best in every game. I enjoy soccer because I challenge myself and I challenge others to work their hardest. By playing soccer I will be able to travel the world and even get to know where my family is from, Mexico and Bolivia. I will also get to know my families culture and other peoples culture. Lastly, I would also want a family like I have know, nice, caring, loving, and generous, this is what a family is all about.

My future is very important to me because I want to be able to accomplish and be the best I can be. I want to challenge myself to go after my dream and be successful in what I do, earn a living and raise a family that will be proud of my great accomplishments. A great future is enjoying what lies ahead, and always being thankful for that great future. I enjoy that I have a great family that helps me to do my best in studies and guides me to do my best. I look forward to completing college, becoming a professional soccer player, and having a great family in the near future.

20140516-083313.jpg

4 thoughts on “My Future is Near

1. I think you WILL have a great future, because you work hard to accomplish your goals. You are also kind and optimistic, and I think all of those things will contribute to you achieving your goals.

2. G’day Randy,
    Thanks for sending me an email to visit your blog. This is a great post about why you consider the future is important and what you are doing in the present to make sure you accomplish your goals.

One hint though: who owns that image? Remember you need to give attribution to the owner of the image somewhere on your post.